Thursday 11 June 2015

The Never Putting a Ring on IT Dilemma

Yes, I too have brushed with a couple of women, who are on the verge of a meltdown since their long-term boyfriends seem not having any interest in marrying them.

There is one interesting conversation I have the other day with a good friend of mine. She was crying that she has been in a relationship with her boyfriend for well over four years and never want to discuss marriage.

She turned to me and asked me an honest question; “Are all men liars?” Why Did I ask? “Every guy I have dated end up lying and lying more to me” she quipped!

It got me thinking about all the talk I have heard from lady friends of mine who are engaged in a relationship or married. Some of the issues they were having include:

                    As happily married as we seem to be, I am unable to get my husband to try to get me into bed
                    My man seems to have a phobia of wanting sex with me
                    My man always comes up with an excuse that he was to fast in the sack due to pressure from work or something else flimsy

As you can tell, the string of comments is endless and could take up quite a lot of space here. When I believed, I had enough punter from my lady friends.

I decided to have a seat down with some of my good friends (a doctor and psychiatrist), to try and understand why men of all species were the ones shying away from the sexual activity!

Having To Deal With Maintaining Hard Erection

Well, there are plenty of valid reasons why men pull away. There are plenty more that are flimsy; however, today we concentrate on a real issue that has most men worried.

Did you know that sometimes life catches up with us, and we are unable to think straight let alone struggle to maintain a hard erection?
There are men that have trouble focusing on their work, and thinking of ways to make their relationship better or work for the best. Such concerns stress them up, tensing their bodies up until they are unable to perform at all in bed.

For such men, the alternative they have, since they do not want to be embarrassed is to stay out late, either working or drinking themselves into a stopper. Other perfect the art of coming up with excuses or lies to avoid having intercourse.

What to Do!

If you are a man falling in this bracket, it’s time that you Manned up and got ahead of the game! If you feel ashamed of you lack of getting it up, there are alternatives that you can use.

You can opt for an easier route “Soft erection treatment” or if not do activities that will help you overcome your stress and the situation you are stuck.

A better man, will alter his diet, cut down on his alcohol and cigarette intake and commit himself to a regular workout regime.


So what kind of person are you? A Doer or a Go with the flow kind of Guy? To be great once again, learn your woman, speak to and deliver on her needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment